Saturday, January 16, 2010

Lies You Told

I've beat myself up for too long for everything you did and everything I let you do to me, but it's time for me to do me now. I need to stop being the victim and become the victor! It's been 4 years since I first loved you, for two of those years I've hated you, but now I don't even think about you! You managed to do what nobody ever did, strip me down to the bone! But you didn't break me, so I can rebuild and I will be better than I was before. What's done is done, my lesson was learned and I've moved on to the next one. Out of all the bad you managed to give me the greatest gift "Purpose". I love her more than I ever loved you and that will never change. She's my heart, my soul, my everything....This is for her
Nana-

No comments:

Post a Comment