Monday, July 25, 2011

Where I want to be

I want to get to the point where I have everything that I want not includnig a romantic relationship. I want to be content in my work, my situation in life, my role in my daughters life etc. And then when I get to that point, I can say that anything else that is added to my life will be adding to it and not making it! I've put way too much of my energy on making other people happy or wanting someone else to make me happy when the only person that can do that for me is me.
I have been blessed with so much and for that I am grateful eachday that I live. What is missing now is being solid spiritually, emotionally, and physically. One day at a time and I will get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment