I had a pretty uneventful weekend, unless you count cleaning my house & preparing for moving as something fun & exciting (If you do, call me I have some fun for you!) Today has definitley been the typical Monday. I woke up late, have the worse headache and work is blah! I did get a surprise phone call today, which has me smiling as I type so it's not all bad! Instead of focusing on the crappy parts of today I will share with you a few of what i'm loving...
1. All things Nia B. She will always be #1, this little girl is a trip, but I wouldn't trade her for all of the riches in the world!
2.All things RED
3. All things Lexus! Okay I probably wouldn't do all the dropping & extraness with the rims & kit, but I love me some Lexus right now!
4. All things Peplum. I have yet to cop me a peplum anything, but I am loving this style. It's sophisticated & classy & you can do so much with it.
And that was a post, yup sure was! Don't judge me it's MONDAY!
(I got most of these images on tumblr. except the kid offcourse)




No comments:
Post a Comment