December 14 – Appreciate What’s the one thing you have come to appreciate most in the past year? How do you express gratitude for it? (Author: Victoria Klein)
There are so many things that I have come to appreciate this past year. I’d say the most important one has been friendship. There is no way that I would have made it in one piece without true friends. People there to listen and give advice and overall just show me that they cared about me. I found friendship in places that I never thought I would and while some of them started off a little different, I am grateful for all of them never the less. My friends now are people that I know have my back and I the same for them. I love them with everything I have and I am extremely thankful that they are in my life!
No comments:
Post a Comment