Wednesday, December 15, 2010

December 7 – Community

December 7 – Community. Where have you discovered community, online or otherwise, in 2010? What community would you like to join, create or more deeply connect with in 2011? (Author: Cali Harris)

The greatest thing I discovered this year has been blogging. I made an attempt before, but never quite stuck to it. I guess because I had a lot of changes and just so much to say overall I was able to keep up my blog and really express myself. I have truly enjoyed writing again and I feel like I’ve gotten better at it. It feels good to get feed back on your work and just learn from the different type of writing out there. It has been therapy for me in a way and I am grateful for that. For 2011 I would like to connect more with readers and just put my work and myself out there more for people to read. I wish to one day write a book so this is the first of many steps that I want to take in that direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment