I have finally completed the list of things to do in my 30 in 30 days list. I've posted the final 8 items here, but you can check out the entire list HERE. I crossed off two more items #9 Start writing book(I've started my character developments & the introduction. I may share a few pages with you guys as the book develops) & #16 Go Walking ( I went walking with my dad yesterday, today should be day two of many more to come, i'll let you know how that comes along). I have two weeks & two days left to complete my list & I am super excited about doing these things. Have you tried a monthly list? What kind of things did you include or would you include if you had one?
The List Continued...
23. Start my little Taz's scrap book
24. Take a Creative Writing Class
25. Update Blog on the waterfront
26. Buy an Ipod
27. Join a gym
28. Parasailing
29. Write on the beach!
30. 30 Posts in 30 days! (11/30 so far)
No comments:
Post a Comment