Scones Anyone?
A few things I wanted to share just in case you care! I believe in GOD! I voted for President BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA! I religiously watch Keeping Up With The Kardashians and I like Kim! I also happen to like 16 & Pregnant, All of the Real Housewives, MTV Challenges, True Life & a shit load of other reality shows. I CURSE a lot! I was an Honor Roll student almost all my life and I am currently on the Dean's List in school. I'm a sucker for Chick Flicks. I am a single mother who had a baby out of wedlock. I like ice cream! I'm a cry baby. I don't eat veggies. I eat meat. I believe in GOD. I would vote for President BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA again! I blog at work! I pay taxes!
"F" The Tea Party!!!!!!
DON'T JUDGE ME!
No comments:
Post a Comment