Wednesday, April 7, 2010
Rambling In Letters
Dear God,
Thank You!
Aisha-
Dear Deadbeat,
I still hate you! I’m working on that because it takes too much energy to think about you and honestly you are not worth it. I want you to know that your daughter is doing fine without you. She’s beautiful, smart, and funny and will one day grow up to be an exceptional human being (no thanks to you off course). You took a lot from me, almost broke me and never even said I’m sorry. That’s the part that hurt the most, that you couldn’t even acknowledge your wrong doing. I’m okay now though and in time I will be wonderful & you will still have nightmares, because God doesn’t sleep and he doesn’t like ugly!
The best thing you ever had-
Dear Princess,
I love you! I am always excited to see you when I get off work even though sometimes you drive me crazy I wouldn’t change having you for all the money in the world! You are my life! Please don’t grow up to be an asshole like your dad!
Love Mommy-
Dear Office Neighbor (Engineer Guy,)
Guess what, we have rats! No I didn’t slip them in my new agent hand bag and bring them here, so I would appreciate it if you keep your little smart ass comments about me putting food in your trash can to yourself! I hope one of the little buggers takes a huge dump on your desk over night! Ha! You know what else, you are really Funny…Looking!
The New Chick-
Dear Hershey’s Nuggets w/Almonds,
Why are you so tasty and yet so damn bad for me. Can you please have a little talk with the veggies? Let them know that if they improve in the taste department I would so be on them! Until then, please stay away from my mouth! Damn you!!!
Your Secret Lover-
Dear Little Burger Jade,
Thank you! You didn’t have to be my friend or listen to my rants, but you are & you do! I can’t imagine how I would have made it on this little Island without going crazy, if I didn’t have you there to go crazy with me! Thank you for making my days at that hell hole a little less hellish. Thank you for being patient with my princess in the times when I was near losing it. Thank you for laughing when I squeezed her head in the window! Thank you for not judging me when everyone else has. I pray for you and your family and always ask God to make you smile, because thanks to you I can smile & have fun and not feel like the world is on my shoulder! Thanks to you I have an extra shoulder to balance that weight! Thanks for showing me a real friend!
Your Self Proclaimed BFF Nanita-
Dear God,
Thank You!
Aisha-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment