Today I am going to Bake rainbow cookies with Nia, go to dinner with mom & dad, go to church, get a manicure & pedicure, go to Buck Island, build a tree swing for Nia, plant some flowers, paint the guest room/study, take a bubble bath, start Nia's scrapbook, take a creative writing class, update my blog from the beach & the water front, buy an ipod, join a gym, parasail and finish my 30 posts for the month! Whew, I’m spent!
Wouldn't it be crazy if this was my life, and I really could accomplish all of this in one day? Well for those of you who have been keeping up with my blog you would know by this post that I have not finished my 30 in 30 days list! I'm a little disappointed off course because this is supposed to make me go out there and make my life fun! But I have done a few more things this month than I did last month and previous before that so I know I’m on the right even if it is taking me longer to get to the final destination.
I’m going to start working on May’s list today & as usual I will add the remainder of April’s items to May. I may look at some things and change them a bit so that I can set myself up for success. I also thought I’d be a little creative and still see how many of these things I could get done by thinking outside the box! I’ll keep you posted!