I have been MIA from my blog and I wish I could say that it was because I am extremely busy and swamped with things to do, but the truth is that I am not that busy. My mind has just been blank on what to write about. I have been keeping myself occupied with my math class. I have an 88% in the course so far with two weeks to go. It's not getting easier, but I have been managing so I'm grateful for that.
I also got out and had some fun for mothers day. It's still crazy to me that I have a kid now. I didn't picture my life being the way it is now, but I wouldn't change having my princess for the world. With all of the tantrums, tears, laughs and giggles I smile each day that I wake up knowing I have her to keep me company. My sisters and I decided to do something a little different for our mom. We took her out to lunch at one of her favorite spots to eat and then we went four wheeling! We didn't do ATV's we rented a Jeep Wrangler (Which I would NEVER buy!) and went on the scenic route of St.Croix. This was my first time back since I was maybe 13 years old! It was fun and scary at the same time, but the view was worth it. I wish I had pics, but our camera died right before we got to our destination. I honestly had a blast with my mom & sisters, it's been a while since I laughed that much.