Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Before I pull out my AK 47 and start bussin a cap in somebody's...


It’s only 1:18 PM which means I still have 3 hours and 12 minutes before I run like a bat out of hell through those doors. I’m super close to stabbing the next smart ass that calls my extension and asks me what number I see! I don’t have a dag nabbit spy phone. Somebody decided to go shopping in my cubicle (before it became mine off course) and took my spy phone, my desk top printer and other shit that would be useful to me right now, if I had some actual work to do! What a bunch of C-U-Next Tuesdays, in the words of Jen Lancaster.


Don’t get me wrong, I like my job, err position, err paycheck! I just want a little challenge. Yes I enjoy surfing the web, updating my blog, reading my current e-book and chatting on the phone with little burger Jade! Don’t ask me where that came from I just felt like calling her that lol! I just wish that I didn’t have 40 hours a week of extra time to do that in. I mean I’m in college here, studying for my BA in Organizational Management. Can somebody give me a flying project please!!!!


I will take the next few paragraphs to describe my dream job, or what I visualize when I think of a dream job! Hmm let’s see, Corner Office with a view, preferably the ocean, but I would take a view of the hills as a second option. Large enough for an executive desk, some comfortable chairs, maybe a couch and a small closet for my personal belongings. I want a job where I can dress up and look cute! (Very Important) I’m talking pencil skirts, loubutin pumps, pearls and designer purses! Since we’re talking clothes let’s talk salary. I would definitely need a clothing allowance, housing allowance and a luxury company car. Hmm somewhere in the six figures range would be comfortable and it would give me a chance to try out the stock market, invest in some portfolios and build a little nest egg. I want to travel, not too much cause I do need to spend time with the princess. I want to party, visit work in places like New York City, Las Vegas, Paris, Italy and more. Off course to utilize my college education I would love working in the Tourism industry as a project manager or Hotel Events Coordinator. As an alternative I wouldn’t mind working as a magazine editor either, although I’m sure for this I would need a little more experience and off course some courses in journalism, wouldn’t mind though it would be something I’d enjoy.


How I day dream about one day becoming successful, impeccably dressed, happy, skinny and healthy! I would like to live the life of Sandra Bullock in The Proposal, minus the family issues, the bitchy attitude, the immigration problems and a with a little more curves. Or I could do Kate Hudson in How to loose a guy in 10 days, minus all the drama with the guy, I’d just skip to the falling in love part. I do have to realize that these are all movies and maybe nobody lives this way, but there is hope out there that someone is in that position I want which means that it is possible.

One day my people one day….For today I’ll sit here reading my book, updating this blog and avoiding the candy jar!

No comments:

Post a Comment