I am sooo geeked today! Well from posting #26 on my list I realized that i've read so many books and it also brought back memories of how I got the books, how many friends i've made because of my book reading and overall how many more I still have out there to read! I'm telling you i'm a reading junkie, I used to take home my text books to read the stories inside for fun! :)
Okay what i'm really excited about is this:
I've never been star struck or anything like that, I mean we're all the same when the lights dim down so I've met celebrities and haven't blinked an eye. For some reason today I feel star struck or Author struck lol. I was going over my book post today and saw a comment on it, well I thought it would be from my friend Jade or Shana cause I finally e-mailed them a link to my blog. I'm telling you I have people issues lol, I love to write and have so many ideas, but am so shy about letting people in sometimes. Well the comment was from non other than Eric Jerome Dickey!!! Seriously if you don't know who that is, you've got your own set of issues! I love EJD! I've read so many of his books and he has so many more that I will be reading in the coming months! I thought it was super cool that one, he even saw my blog, two he actually took the time out to comment on my post and three well it's just cool! As if that wasn't enough to get my heart racing lol, I got a second comment from Virginia DeBerry & Donna Grant, they wrote my favorite book ever Trying to sleep in the bed you made! Wow, seriously I am super thankful that you all took the time out to comment! You made my day!
Nana-


No comments:
Post a Comment