Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Zanotti & Meat Balls!

Let me start by saying that I like my job, I like the people I work with and the overall environment. My last job was horrible, the people sucked, well all except my friend Jade and the place was nasty & funky! I'm serious it was...oh did i mention that they fired me! Ha! I've never been fired from a job in my life, infact I can walk in to any of my previous jobs & they would hire me on the spot, but these bum bastards wanted to be special. I called my supervisor the night before to tell him I needed a personal day off. On my "PERSONAL" day, I was running a few errands which included going to Office Max to purchase my well needed lap top for school. I ran into the boss & said Hi and kept on my way. Well what do you know, my phone rings an hour later and it's my bitch ass supervisor telling me everything was going well until JW aka (I'm a man & I pee sitting down) saw me. I was like "okay &...", so the little bitch JT aka (I go on boat rides every weekend with (I'm a man & I pee sitting down) because i'm gay) says we're gonna have to let you go! Ha! So whatevs, it sucked ass, but I was so happy to not have to wake up & feel like I was going to work for the Devil anymore, seriously! So i'm at this new job, making way more money than I was at the old one and well here's what I did today...

Woke Up (5:20 AM) Hit Snooze
Woke Up (6:00AM) grunt, roll over & hop out the bed
Turned my swagg on (LOL)
Took a shower
Brushed my teeth
Woke up my princess (She grunts)
Gave her a bath
Got her dressed, brushed teeth, combed hair & off to the cartoon world
Gave her cereal for breakfast (Don't Judge me)
Ironed my coveralls (No i'm not a mechanic)
Got dressed
Unwraped whats left of my wrapped head/Combed Hair
Drove Princess to school (Ran out the door)
Drove to work (Road Rage at the intersection)
Purchased breakfast (OJ & Bagel)
Checked work e-mails
Checked Tru-track
Read Blogs
Face Booked
Checked G-mail
Cancelled Subscription that I didn't know I had
Checked Bank Account
Read more Blogs
Attended 10AM Asset Team Meeting (Somebody's Breath was reeking)
Bit my cheek, ouch its a bleeder
Looked at Michelle's wedding photos
Started Variance Reports (12:00PM)
Stopped to have lunch (12:03PM) Zanotti & Meatballs hmm
Updated Blog (12:44PM)
I guess I can get back to those Variance Reports...
Oh shit, I got work to do
Update Procedures
Make Asset Team Calendar
Check Status of Ladders
Read Blogs (2:30PM)
Back to work...

No comments:

Post a Comment