Monday, March 22, 2010
Wouldn't It be Fabulous!
I bought the paper today just like every other day of the week and I skimmed through the classifieds in search of an apartment & a car. I didn't find a car, but my friend Jade pointed out an upcoming auction on Saturday! Wouldn't it be fab, if I found a car that worked with my budget as well as my taste!
While on the phone with Jade and looking over the paper we also stumbled upon a two bedroom condo. It was a little over my current budget, but it doesn't hurt to check it out and see if it works right! I don't want to jump the gun here, but this apartment would mean a pool, on site laundry and a view, oh how I long for a view! I can already see myself curled up with a book poolside or splashing with my princess! Wouldn't it be fabulous if I found both a car & a new apartment!
Ahhh....A girl can only dream! I'll keep you posted, cross your fingers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment